I will demonstrate how to do this, and also how to use the Dashboard to create this post.
1. The photos need to be transferred to "My Pictures" file on your computer.
2. Select the image icon.
3. Browse to find that image on your computer, or if the camera is still hooked up to the computer, access the images through your camera.
4. Choose a layout and upload image.
5. Select DONE.
6. Preview. If you like what you see, PUBLISH POST.
7. When you select the images from your camera, these will show up as HTML script at the top of the page. You will need to select this script, (I use command X), and then paste it ( command V) where you want it in your post.